Item Code: Round
The gutters we supply are strong, yet lightweight making them easy to handle. Pre-manufactured gutter mitres and gutter angles for many guttering profiles reduce the need for creating mitres on-site, therefore simplifying the installation process.
Click here to view accessories available
- Quad gutter is so adaptable because of its classic form. It can be blended perfectly with older style colonial and cottage homes and is also used extensively in new home construction. It is available in a wide choice of sizes and can be optioned with slots to prevent overflow.
- Image: Stratco Quad Gutter
Smoothline / Flat Back
- When attached to fascia, Smoothline gutter has the same appearance as Half Round gutter. However unlike Half Round gutter, Smoothline has a flat back. Smoothline Gutter is easier to fix, and less expensive than traditional Half Round gutter because it uses internal brackets. Painting and maintenance are easier too.
Image: Stratco Smoothline®
- The appealing shape of Half Round Gutter is largely self-cleaning and has a good water carrying ability due to its wide 150mm diameter. Half Round Gutter is particularly suitable for Spanish, Tuscan, and modern style homes. However, it has also been fitted to many industrial and office type buildings because of its clean, smooth shape and practicability.
- Image: Stratco Half Round Gutter.